martes, 31 de marzo de 2015

Air Canada AC624 crash: How acts of kindness helped passengers

Air Canada AC624 crash: How acts of kindness helped passengers

Firefighters and police officers arrived on the runway to find passengers in shorts and flip flops standing in the cold. … They also found phone chargers so some could make sure they had enough power to reach their families and tell them they were OK.

Read more on CBC.ca



Scott Walker denies ethanol flip-flop

The governor explained Monday that he is now okay with continuing the federal mandates, which require a certain amount of corn-based ethanol to be mixed into gasoline, to guarantee that there is “market access,” so that “individual consumers can have …

Read more on Politico



Interstellar Blu-ray Review

Interstellar's imagery is so wonderful that you probably won't notice that the film flip-flops between a 2.39:1 and 1.78:1 aspect ratios. Facial details, the sun glistening off an open body of water, strands of Mackenzie Foy's locks blowing in the …

Read more on Bigpicturebigsound.com



Spring into spring with the right shoe

I got my favorite pair from Old Navy, but they don't sell them anymore – so if you're interested, I recommend looking for them sooner than later! My boots have a small heel that helps … My go to flip flops are from Old Navy. I'm talking about the …

Read more on Uloop News



17 Things to Know Before Dating a Girl From California

Burritos should be roughly the size of a newborn human baby and be so heavy you need both hands to pick it up. I'm literally salivating while typing … True story: When I started school in NYC, I tried to wear flip-flops in the snow. I learned my …

Read more on Cosmopolitan.com (blog)



The post Air Canada AC624 crash: How acts of kindness helped passengers appeared first on Inway Shoes.






from WordPress http://ift.tt/1Fg3fr6

via IFTTT

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario