jueves, 26 de marzo de 2015

Wedding Planner: The Biggest Hat You'll Often Wear as a Wedding Photographer

Wedding Planner: The Biggest Hat You'll Often Wear as a Wedding Photographer

I try to strategically price my services between brides and grooms with 'healthy' budgets and those who many not have budgeted much but see a value in quality photos and are willing to stretch a bit for the right photographer. … I need to know when I …

Read more on PetaPixel (blog)



Proms chance to celebrate end of school year with friends

Those dresses are usually really bad knock-offs, and they try to bring them to me for consignment, and I won't take them in my store because of the quality." … "I'm picking out my dress first, and then I'll pick out my shoes to go along with it," she …

Read more on Longview News-Journal



Todd Snyder And Cole Haan's Collaboration Includes Custom Logo

The Cole Haan design team worked closely with Mr. Snyder, co-designing the collection to employ the house's expert techniques – sourcing quality materials, hand sewn, Goodyear welted, stitch-out and board-lasted constructions. "I have over 30 pairs of …

Read more on Broadway World



How A YouTube Tutorial And The Jenner Sisters Inspired Costume Design In

Rejoice, nerds: Tina Fey is back! If you're still mourning the loss of “30 Rock,” we've got great news for you: “Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt,” all 13 episodes of which just dropped on Netflix, is everything we could have wanted and more. Doomsday cults!

Read more on MTV.com



Eleventh Annual "Belle of the Ball" Prom Dress Collection Drive Runs Through

The public is invited to help by donating good quality, gently worn or new prom dresses and like-new special occasion purses. These items can be dropped off at any of Anton's Cleaners 42 locations or Jordan's … Last year, Anton's Cleaners collected 6 …

Read more on PR Newswire (press release)



The post Wedding Planner: The Biggest Hat You'll Often Wear as a Wedding Photographer appeared first on Inway Shoes.






from WordPress http://ift.tt/1E8H48s

via IFTTT

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario